You will need
- A TinkerCAD account
- The Part CM-019 UHCM – Blank Name Plate (January 2022)
How to do it
Please follw these super simple steps to add text.
- Visit www.tinkercad.com and log in.
- Open a new document
- Hit the “Import” button (top right)
- Drag and Drop CM-019 UHCM – Blank Name Plate and keep the dimension and the scale MM
- Select “Text” from simple shapes (right menu)
- Type the name of your map and arrange the text. Scale to taste.
- Make sure the text goes into the CM-019 UHCM – Blank Name Plate object.
- Hit the “Export” button (top right) and Export to STL
- Support or print flat to build plate.
This whole process should only take a few minutes, but will add so much flavour to your map. Doing this makes you a scholar and gentleman.