This months package is packed with new parts for several GrimDark Terrain product lines. In May you will see updates to the Heresy Train, Ares Fortifications and Pyraeus. Also we introduce the new Olympus Mons Forge Fane.
Please note that there is several pieces with abbreviations like MCBT or LCBT. The letters CBT stand for “Civitas Building Tile” and refer to the heights low (L), medium (M) and high (H). If there is a number as a prefix, that number refers to the width of a civitas plastic piece. As an example: a 2 HCBT piece refers to the largest civitas size, a 1 LCBT piece refers to the smallest. 😉 You want to keep that in mind when building, because the mechanicum building are fully compatible to GW’s range.
Now for the parts in May 2021:
Olympus Mons (Mechanicum)
The main release in April 2021 are the first pieces for our Olympus Mons line. Naturally, you are able to build 8mm scale Mechanicum buildings with this line. To give it a good start we created a fully modular Mechanicum building kit that you can use to create different sorts of refinery style buildings with tanks and pipes and
- Mechanicum Forge Fane Base Walls (3 Versions as 2HCBT)
- Side Walls for recesses (left and right 1HCBT)
- 3 different Chimney / Exhaust toppings for 1×1 base size and
- 1 Chimney / Exhaust Topping for 2×2 base size
Argos Frontline Bunkers
After the main release in March 2021, the Argos Bunkers are also getting a few minor upgrades. Following our community requests, the Argos line get these new parts this month:
- Cooling Tower Topping
- Landing Pad with no walway connections
- A Balcony
- New length for diagonal walkways
The Ares fortifications line seemed to have not enough guns, which is why there now are even more guns…
- AA Missles (AR-001)
- AA Quad Gun (AR-002)
The Heresy Train got two updates:
- A connector pieces to rund an elevated monorail through pylons (HT-003)
- Forked Junction for the Heresy Train Monorail (HT-001, HT-002)
And last but not least you will get a small titanic surprise, like in every package. Hope you like fire?